ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER GODDAMN GIVEAWAY.
I once again have enough money to host a giveaway for all my wonderful followers. So here’s what you, yes, you! Can win;
1. Any two wigs under $40 on any wig site of your choosing.
2. $45 to spend on Etsy.
3. $45 to spend on Amazon.
4. $45 to spend on What-Pumpkin.
5. $45 to spend on Ali-Express.
6. TWO, get that, TWO, whole large pizza’s from any site delivered to your door.
Wonderful, isn’t it? I’m wonderful. Even though you’d love to get these prizes in two days, I have some rules.
1. Must Be Following Me. Just like my other giveaways, this is for my followers only. You can unfollow after this giveaway is done, even though that’s kinda rude.
2. Likes do NOT count. Reblog’s only. You can like it to remember for later, but that will not count for an entry.
3. Reblog as many times as you like, but do not spam your followers. This is something you should know.
4. The winner will not be announced unless they want to. Because some people can be sore losers and say that the winner cheated and will actually send them hate.
So there’s only 4 rules that you need to follow and we’ll come out alive. Alright.
GIVEAWAY ENDS ON DECEMBER 1ST. THE TIME MAY CHANGE AROUND THEN DUE TO FAMILY ISSUES.
Image manip from http://katolilly.tumblr.com; everyone talks about how Lady Gaga is their headcanon Cronus, so here’s MANiCURE pitched down to sound like him, to the best of my ability
I WOULD NEVER HAVE GUESSED THAT WAS A PITCHED DOWN WOMAN’S VOICE
NOT ONLY DOES IT SOUND REAL BUT IT SSSOUNDS SEXY AS FUCK
i think lady gaga is just human!rule63!cronus
Mischievous Ceramic Children by Kim Simonsson
When Finland based artist Kim Simonsson began experimenting with figurative ceramic art in the 90s, it caught people by surprise. The term ‘ceramic’ brings to mind sophisticated objects, but his is a decidedly unusual mix of Eastern traditional materials and pop culture. “The subject of my work, as a rule, are children, animals, or something in between,” he shares. There are glazed-white ghostly children ‘bullying’ exotic wild animals like panthers and deer, or jumping into metallic puddles.